Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Must Have!

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush

What It Claims To Do:
From e.l.f Themselves -
"This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! Creates a professional sculpted look, Full coverage color and Use for powder or blush for perfect contouring"
As if they didn't give you enought there it's also Vegan Friendly!

What’s It For? 
Question is what isn't it for. Blush, Bronzer, Liquid Foundation, Powder,  All Over Coverage or Contouring - this brush is the be all end all!

Cost?  
3 Bucks! Yeah you read that right $3!

How Do I Get My Hands On It:
You can find this at Target in the cosmetic section or you can always find it online at www.eyeslipsface.com. If you aren't in a bind or in a hurry I recommend going directly to the e.l.f website - More Stuff! Also sign up to their website newsletter & update emails - they always have a GREAT deals going... as if their prices already weren't low enough. My last e.l.f. haul everything from the studio line was 50% off, needless to say I made out like a bandit! AND with one purchased I received a 20 piece brush kit free... while not all winners at least 2/3 where keepers! 

Why Is This An Aly Approved Holy Grail Product?  
If you read my blog regularly you know I've been talking about this brush too much not to give it due credit & put it in a Monday Must Have! I've tried a ton of "cheaper" makeup brushes and for price for purchase this bad boy blows the competition away! If I could only buy one brush this would truly be it! Luckily I can afford the 6 I own! What was the last beauty product that could deliver this much for 3 bucks??? 

Enough Said!

That's your Monday Must Have!


Godspeed, Kisses & Love,

Aly 

Disclaimer: I bought this brush myself... it was 3 effin dollars you really think I'm so cheap I couldn't cough that up!

2 comments:

  1. Nowadays, it is very popular to use cheap hair extensions for
    styling. It is not necessary to afflict real hair extensions.
    Secondly, you can think long and long, and short and short. The wigs are
    endless, and the hair
    extensions
    are the most popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://lifewithaly.blogspot.com/2012/08/monday-must-have.html?showComment=1539395845331#c6137965031597857764

    ReplyDelete