Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Tag - This or That?

Tag You Are It!
You Asked For It & Now I'm Back With Another Post!
Kicking around some ideas I thought this would be fun way to get know each other :)
My Beauty Bonding Buddy Kate From Kate's Beauty Blog Tagged Me With The "This or That Tag"
Since Kate is not only a friend but also the Premier Authority of All Thing Beauty Blogging in Canada I Couldn't but Accept!
Oh & a look over at her blog is mandatory!
Click Here For Kate's Beauty Blog!
Of Course You Know I Tell You My Aly Approved Products! 
Here It Goes!

1. Blush or Bronzer?
I'm a bronzer addict! A bronzer can change a whole face. Can't have blush all over tour face you will look like you got slapped around. A Bronzer can be used as a bronzer DUH, a contour and or in lack of eyeshadow... a Neutral Eye.



Aly Approved:  
Being that I just did a Top 10 Bronzers (Click Here For That Post) I thought I would just show you part of my Bronzer Collection. "Hi My Name Is Aly & I'm A Bronzer Addict" - You know you just said 
"Hi Aly" in your head :)


2. Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
Gloss is this girls's go to! I have very pigmented lips, so a lot of the time feel like my natural lip color just needs that extra SHINE & hint of Color!

Aly Approved: 
Lancome Juicy Tubes, Sephora's Ultra Shine Lip Gloss, Jordana Lip Glosses, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses. I'm also recently obsessed with Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish!
3. Eyeliner or Mascara?
Stranded on a deserted island and I could only have one piece of makeup it would be Mascara. It takes you from blah to BAM in under a minute!
The way it opens up your eyes, adds glamour and gives you the sexiest stare. I will never leave the house without mascara... NEVER!  
Aly Approved: 
Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara, Fairy Scandal Queen Mascara,L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara Carbon Black, NYX Pin-Up Tease Boudoir Mascara & Wet n Wild Mega Length Washable Mascara in Very Black. 










4. Foundation or Concealer?
I say concealer.... and dolls let me tell ya. I spend hundreds of dollars on my skin per month. I like to have "easy" beauty. I do wear a Full Foundation here and there but on a every day basis I like to throw on some concelear and call it a day! 


Aly Approved: Laura Geller Crease-Less Concealer, L'Oreal Visible Lift Concealer Pen & my current favorite Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer.
 


5. Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
I love going nude! By that I mean Neutral! Can take it day to 
night, simple to sexy! It's Makeup's Equivalent of a One Man Band!


Aly Approved: Both Urban Decay Naked Palettes, NYX Butt Naked Palette, NYX Nude On Nude Palette & Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection Comfort Zone (Left Side of The Palette).




6. Loose or Pressed Eyeshadow?
This is one is a toughie! I'm pretty good with both but for the sake of simplicity & practicality- I have to go pressed. Not too many loose powder palettes :) 
Aly Approved: Wet n Wild Eyeshadows Palettes, Trios & Singles. All Too Faced Eyeshadows, Palettes, Singles - Doubles Whatever! Any kind of eyeshadow from Too Faced I need & have!

7. Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes, Brushes and more brushes! 
Don't get me wrong sponges have their place, but even my latest attempt with a beauty-blender type sponge left me yearning for my Flat top Kabuki from Sedona lace... I apply everything with a brush and second choice to my huge array of brushes is a God Given Makeup Tool... my fingers~
Aly Approved: My Sedona Lace Vortex Brushes are My Current Go to. (Review Coming) & EcoTools Brushes! 


So Now it's Your Turn Ladies! I Tag YOU! I want to know your this or that! Leave me a Message response, Video Reply or a link to your blog! 




Much Love & Godspeed!


Aly


Disclaimer: I got all this stuff for free.... Just Kidding! Ha! I Wish I did, however I paid for this all makeup and what-not. I also pay for the therapy to cure my cosmetics hoarding addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment