Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten – Bronzers!

Now Who Does't Love A Tuesday Top Ten!?
With summer being in full swing I think a Bronzing Beauties is in order! 
We all want to look Tan but don't want the skin damage...
SO LET’S FAKE IT BEFORE WE BAKE IT
With The Following Top Ten Bronzers!

1. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base $48.00
Available @ www.chanel.com

This is An Aly Must Have – Lasts Forever and just gives you the lightest tint. I swirl a kabuki brush in it then apply with circular motions all over my face - sometimes alone or I dust some powder bronzer on top for an extra OMPH of tan! 


2. Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Brunette 02 $50.00

Available @ Sephora.Com & Sephora Stores.

This bronzer has been gettin' a lot of play on Life With Aly - it was also on Monday Must Haves Monthly Edition! Guerlain Terracotta Bronzers is one of the products that I’ve used as far as I can rememeber. I  always have one in my arsenal and I repurchase every year. Worth the price tag, gives you a great glow, smells luxurious and thought it does have some light shimmer it's more of a sunkiss rather than a sparkle! You can see I have slightly hit pan! Very Proud Moment For Me! 


3. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful - French Riviera Edition $38.00


Available @ Toofaced.comSephora.Com & Sephora Stores


This kit is perfect if you want to try an array of bronzing & Highlight products from the Kick Ass Brand Too Faced. This kit is rocking Too Faced's bestselling bronzers... Three to be exact  - including one matte you can use for contouring! You also get the perfect golden shade to highlight your face! This is ideal for travel, comes with Too Faced's Primed & Poreless SPF 20 Tinted Primer, & some bangin' instructional card that show you how to achieve different looks! 



4. Laura Geller Bronze N Brighten in Regular/Medium $31.00
Available @ Ulta.Com, Ulta Stores, beauty.com laurageller.com


This Bronzer has the same coverage as it's sister powder foundation from Laura Geller. I don’t however recommend using it all over your face unless you are trying to go for a full on/deep tan look. I like to use as a contour/light tan. If you are looking to get this product I would suggest you order it online. I went to Ulta 5 times and they were always sold out. Better off saving the time and getting it on the web. Also this bronzer can be very dark so be careful when selecting your shade.



5. New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny $2.69 – $3.00
Drugstores, Target, Walmart & Online @ drugstore.com

Great Matte Bronzer One of the few available at a good price at drugstore – I often also recommend this (along with 3/4 of other beauty bloggers) as a contour.... and with a price tag under $3 it's a bargain beauty buy!


6. Bare Escentuals/bareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Color $19.00

Available @ Ulta.Com, Ulta Stores, Sephora.Com, Sephora Stores, bareescentuals.com & Bare Escentuals Stores.


Now this is something to wear all over…. Gives you this overall glow…  just like the name it's more of an overall warmth to your mug. Everytime I wear this I get  "Hey you look tan! Did you go somewhere?" now that's a ringing endorsement and you know it! BareMinerals also has another great bronzer "Faux Tan All-Over Face Color" another great winner worth checking out! 

7. Revlon Photoready™ Bronzer $12.99
Available @ Drugstores
This was part of a new collection that Revlon released at the beginning of the summer. This is a Matte Bronzer - I do enjoy mixing the colors together and using as an overall bronzer or using the darkest shade to contour.



8. Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF 15 in 739 Ticket To Brazil $3.99
Available @ Drugstores

Perfect if you have a more fair complexion - I recently recommended this to fellow Beauty Blogger Lip Junkie from Ramblings of A Lip Junkie (Check Out Her Blog Here - You will LOVE it! Required Reading) who was looking for A Wet n Wild Bronzer than could work with a Light to Medium Complexion. AND You can’t beat the price for amount & quality of this product. Really A Gem!  

9. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa & Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder With Real Cocoa $29

Available @ Toofaced.comSephora.Com & Sephora Stores



Both of these bronzers had me at chocolate! - Great Matte Bronzers. Wonderful if you like your bronzer sans shimmer or if you are a contour addict! 





10.  L'Oréal True Match Super Blendable Powder In Cocoa (C8) & Classic Tan (N7) Starting @ $8.99
Available @ Drugstores
 I saw this on LoveMelisaMichelle's YouTube channel (Click Here For Her Channel) and thought it was a genius idea. Buy your favorite powder in darker shades and voila' you have matte bronzer!!!!!! How awesome is that! Girl is Smart! I use the natural Tan as an all over bronzer and Cocoa as a contour! 


So.... Which Ones Will You Pick Up?
Do you use any of these bronzers?
Did I Leave Out Your Fave?
Comment & Let me Know!
Godspeed & Much Love!
Aly 


Disclaimer: To my significant other's dismay I have purchased all the above products myself with my own dough - That I get from my own job - Good Enough? Since this is MY blog you get MY honest opinion. If you want a Paid & Sponsored Opinion go see a Therapist  or your own significant other.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky. I'm so picking the WnW bronzer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome compilation :) will go check out the revlon on soon :)

    ReplyDelete