Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Must Haves!


We all have them… 
those Holy grail Must have products that 
we love and depend on.

The products we want to talk about with everyone because they are JUST THAT GOOD!

With that in mind I bring you my favorite products in 
Life With Aly’s Monday Must Haves!

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

What is It? 
A concentrated glycerin moisturizing cream, #1 selling medicated skincare cream in Japan today, enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, and camphor…. And my skins’ magic savior!

What’s It For? 
Soothing and moisturizing dry skin, from your head to toes… and I mean it! I use it on my face, body, hands and feet to keep me all smooth.

So What’s The Catch? 
No Catch… it is a bit on the expensive side, but since a little goes a long way it’s going to last – the smell at first is a bit strong, a bit like rosemary… sorta like medicated muscle cream… but it absorbs quickly and the smell fades, then you are  left with only the benefits.

Cost? 
1.25 oz Tube $16.00 & 2.75 oz Tub is $25.00

How Do I Get My Hands on It?  
You can find it @ Amazon.com, Overstock.com, Dermstore.com and Sephora.

Why Is This An Aly Approved Holy Grail Product?
I've found this to be the only thing to work on my skin in the winter. I occasionally have very dry skin and this was the only thing I found that gave me any relief. It absorbs quickly and the moisture stays locked in. The company also sells Yu-Be face polish, Yu-Be Lip Therapy & Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion.

That's your Monday Must Have!
Now What's one of your go-to product?

Godspeed, Kisses & Love,

Aly




1 comment: