Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Must Have!


Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Therapy Detangler



What It Claims To Do:
Transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that’s easier to manage & style. 
Acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won’t weigh hair down.


What’s It For? 
There are lots of scenario's for using this magic potion. 

First, and most obvious, like a detangler  after you wash your hair.
Secondly you can use this as a "refresher" spray... 
You know when your hair gets caught up in the world's harshness making it look like a rat's nest? This is your magic solution baby!
I also like to pack this to go to the beach as a hair protector and as a detangler after a dip in the pool. 


How Do I Use It?
Take the bottle and give a good vigorous shake… 
Like you are mad at it

You will see the two liquids blend.
Then spray your hair!
I do this both after I’ve washed my hair and it’s towel dried, and in the evenings before I go to sleep…
If it’s been a rough night (wink wink) I do a once over in the morning too!
I recommend focusing it on the ends as they are usually the driest, and most tangled part of the hair… plus you don’t want to weight down the roots!
It’s all about shiny, smooth and full hair! 

Cost?  
6.1 Oz Bottle Will set you back a Whoppin 7 Bucks! 

How Do I Get My Hands On It:
Available in Drugstores, Target &Walmart.
Online @ amazon.com, soap.com & drugstore.com



Why Is This An Aly Approved Holy Grail Product?

I have color treated hair, which can often be dry and I'm always trying to find something that will replenish it.
This Bad Boy Hits The Spot! 
Dove really delivers on it's promises!
 This transforms dry, rough & frizzy hair into a smooth more manageable mane! 

This spray is also enriched with Argan Oil so it nourishes your hair and it makes it smell yummy and rich!
I've put this into a smaller spray bottle and I have it in my purse to refresh my hair here and there. It's like an American Express... I just Don't leave home without it~



Go Get Your Hands on This one Ladies!


That's your Monday Must Have!

Godspeed, Kisses & Love,
Aly 





No comments:

Post a Comment