Friday, September 28, 2012

Rock It Or Wreck It?

Rock It Or Wreck It? 
Stiletto Nails! 

Claws & Talons are scratching their way to the top… Again!

Still En Vogue Are The Perfectly Pointy Stileto Nails

Go Extreme like Lady Gaga, Rihanna & Beyonce...
 
Or Maybe A Demure Stiletto Nail Like Blake Lively & Adele

I Dollz have been growing my nails & sporting a rather prudish version of this style with more rounded tips!




Worth trying but only if you religiously paint your nails! This look does not mesh with natural nails… Looks a little Icky kinda like really old Woman Hands!

So... 

Would You Rock Em or Wreck Em?



Let Me Know & Comment Below! 

Mwah & Godspeed! 

Aly


1 comment:

  1. I usually prefer a square or squoval shape to my tips but if I was going to try anything, I'd try these- at least once :)

    ReplyDelete